Saturday, November 1, 2008

Still Waiting...

No baby yet! We're still waiting. My due date is 2 days away so... yeah that doesn't really mean anything. She's just going to come when she's ready!

Poor Heidi has something wrong with her ears. She's been shaking her head and looking around like she hears a noise. She's scratched them a few times too. If she's still bothered by them on Monday when the vet opens I'll take her in to see if there's something we can do for her. I just feel badly because she's miserable. If the baby comes, then I guess she'll have to just wait until we can take her in. Poor dog... she's already being pushed aside for the baby. Her life is about to change drastically! She'll do fine.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Come on, baby! Get out of your momma so I can see pictures of you! ;)