Monday, November 24, 2008

The i is pronounced eye not ee

Liza not Leeza.

Liza's been sleeping in her crib for a week now! She's doing really well in there and doesn't seem to miss her laundry basket at all! :-)

Yesterday was Liza's first time going to church! I was hoping that she would make it through Sunday School, but she had a different plan. I ended up missing all of it and Liza and I hung out in the nursery the entire time. After Sunday School one of our friends took her and held her for the entire service. She slept like a baby... oh wait. Liza was very content to sleep in someone else's arms! I'd say it was a successful church visit overall.

Last night our church had a Thanksgiving dinner and Liza did great there as well! I was a little concerned about her because I thought she might wake up and want to eat early, but she waited until we got in the car to get fussy and she ate when we got home! Yay!

It's funny how these are now the things that I get excited about everyday... Liza sleeping and Liza eating... oh dear.

1 comment:

Alayna and Brian Bohan said...

Welcome to the world of being a Mommy!