Thursday, November 27, 2008

I don't want to go to church!

This first picture is from Liza's first time going to church... She wasn't very happy about it and she wouldn't keep her socks on.
Hanging out with Mom


Hanging out with Dad

Hanging out on the play mat


Hanging out with the family on Thanksgiving

Today was Liza's first Thanksgiving. She didn't eat any turkey, but we went over to a friend's house where she met a ton of people! We had a great time and lots of food. We made the potatoes (sweet and regular mashed) and other people brought all kinds of other things. I'd say that overall it was a success. We even have left overs for later! We tried to take a family picture and that was the best we got. It took lots of tries to get Liza awake and happy!

For your enjoyment, here is a short clip of Liza hiccuping.
Also, I wanted to take a video of Liza "playing" on her mat, but she doesn't really do much! It's cute anyways though. I like the little noises that she makes. :-)

1 comment:

Melisa Verch said...

What a wonderful thing to see! Bill and I are so excited for you both. Jordan, I know you will be an awesome dad. Liza is a lucky girl.

Melisa and Bill Verch