Thursday, November 27, 2008

Poor Liza

So I think it's gas that's making her fussy, but every night for the past few nights Liza has cried and cried and cried. I don't know how long it usually lasts or if it always happens at the exact same time, but she just has had such a hard time! I know she's in pain because of how she's crying... I suppose I should try to figure out if I'm eating something that's hurting her stomach.

Liza had her first Dr.'s appointment yesterday! (Tuesday) She's doing very well and the nurse practitioner's exact words were, "Oh! she's just a thriving baby!" Liza has gained a pound since she was born so she now ways 9lbs. 15oz! I guess there's no need to be concerned with whether or not she's getting enough to eat! It was nice to go to the doctor and hear that everything is going well.

Tomorrow is Liza's first Thanksgiving! We're planning on going over to Jordan's commander's house for Thanksgiving dinner. It should be fun! I'll be sure to share how Liza's first Thanksgiving goes. :-)

1 comment:

Alayna and Brian Bohan said...

Emma had really bad gas. Have you tried Mylicon(sp?) its a life saver! We'd also place her acrossed our arm belly down and that would help. (LOTS of garlic didn't agree with her!)