Monday, November 3, 2008

Due Date

Well I tried to talk to the baby today and tell her that it's rude to be late but I guess she didn't take too well to her first life lesson. Not one contraction today but I suppose there are still a few hours left. When I realized that she wasn't coming today regardless of whether or not I told her it was rude not to, I assured her that if she at least started trying to come out today then that would be alright. So far she hasn't cared too much about that either.

Jordan finished putting down the carpet in the storage room today! Now he has to put up trim and then we can start putting it together! We're getting closer and closer to an organized house. At this rate we'll be completely organized for a couple of days and then we can start packing for our move! Ha. I'm just teasing. Jordan is doing a fantastic job with all of our projects and they have all made our house look and feel a lot better.

Doctor's appointment tomorrow! We'll see what he says. :-)

No comments: