Tuesday, June 8, 2010

You may wonder where I (Jordan) am this week, seeing that I am conspicuously absent from all of these fun pictures. I am stuck in Ohio alone. I didn't realize how alone I was until I came home the first day and I didn't even have Heidi to say hello to. It is a very empty house here.

This is my exam week, and Sarah thought it would be a good idea to leave while I was studying. While she was making those plans I did not expect it to be a big deal, but...she was right. I have lived on the computer for several days now, both at school and at home. I even had to go in on Saturday! Which isn't so bad, it's just highly unusual for me.

I have spent probably 100 hours putting together a big group paper. Once I turn that in, give a presentation on it, and then take one final exam on Wednesday, I will finally be done for the quarter. Yay!

No comments: