Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Liza Pictures Catch Up

My friend Julie had this great idea of taking a picture of her son Hank everyday. She posts the pictures to her blog and I love looking at them! That, coupled with another friend that's good about blogging and our new camera (yay!), has inspired me to attempt to post a picture a day of Liza. Granted there will be times when I can't post a picture and I'll have to post a couple or several days worth of pictures in one post, but this is my goal!... maybe if I put that out there in blog land I'll actually do it? I guess this is going to be a test of my character. I'll try it for a month. Here is a catch up of pictures of Liza with daily pictures to follow.

Bath time!
Liza has enjoyed getting in Heidi's crate recently... no we did not put her in there first.




Liza is getting pretty good at eating with utensils now.

Jordan found Liza sleeping in her crib like this one night.

Liza holding Michael, our friends' baby that we look after for about an hour 4 times a week.

Steve came to visit and brought Liza these awesome Sperrys and some hot pink Converse! I also got a new healthy cookbook :-)

Drinking from the fountain at Graeter's

Ah yes.... starting early.

Jordan found my old teddy bear (JED JED) and let Liza play with him one afternoon. He's still mine though...

JED JED was thirsty

Headed off to the neighbor's house to swim in the baby pool.
At first Liza was afraid of the water but eventually she got used to it and decided that she liked to sit in it.



Now to the playground...


Boonshoft Museum



Liza climbed up this 15' tall net shaped like a spiral staircase all by herself! (with Jordan close behind just in case)




And that is all! Hopefully there will be many more pictures of Liza to come.







No comments: