Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 1!

Liza loves brushing her hair.

This morning we went to the gym with Angie and on our way out to the car I noticed that Liza's pants were wet. I thought it was strange that she had peed through her diaper... turns out it was her first "blowout" in a looong time. We got home and while I was cleaning her up she peed on the carpet. After all that (and a bath to get her cleaned up) I was getting myself a drink in the kitchen and she found my purse and put 4 pieces of gum in her mouth!! I had accidentally forgotten to put my bag away in the craziness of her blowout. Thankfully I noticed what was going on before she could swallow any of it. I hope she's gotten out all of her craziness for today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh No!! A blowout?!
I hope you guys are having fun down south! We miss you already!