Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Crazy Days

The last few days have seem to fly by. We got home from our trip to NC very late last night and the day before we spent some time with Jordan's Mom and Gramma at Cane Creek Park.


Liza liked the ducks. Shortly after this picture was taken, they flew off into the pond and scared her.


Eating some Cheerios and relaxing with Dad

We were very tired after finally making it home around 11:30 last night!


Today Liza and I spent the day by ourselves. Jordan went to South Webster, OH to see his dad and sisters who are there doing work on houses for Reach. While Jordan was away, Liza and I went to the park and then to Chuck E. Cheese for dinner! I forgot the camera and was pretty bummed about it on the way there. After chasing Liza around like a crazy woman at Chuck E. Cheese, I'm relieved that I didn't bring the camera... I probably would have dropped it.

No comments: