Sunday, June 13, 2010

Yesterday was Hannah's graduation. We had a great time watching her graduate and we had an enormous dinner to celebrate. I think I'm still full.... Today, Jordan's dad, Noah, Hannah, and Miriam all left VERY early in the morning. We've just been spending the day with his mom and we've had a great time. Jordan's gramma joined us and we had dinner at my parents' house. Our vacation is continuing to go well!

Congratulations Hannah!

With all the pictures we've been taking lately, I guess Liza decided she'd like to try it out too.

We tried to take some family pictures yesterday... this one gives you an idea of how difficult it was with Liza. (See Noah? Liza does like you!)

Here is our picture from today. I was hoping to show the bug bites on her face but it ended up being a good mother-daughter picture.


No comments: