Saturday, October 18, 2008

Third long weekend in a row!

So this is Jordan's third (yes third!) long weekend in a row! It's so nice to have him around so much! Two weekends ago was his first RDO (Regular Day Off). Now that he works at the Test Track he gets every other Friday off. They work an extra hour everyday in order to do that. Monday was Columbus day, and today was another RDO! Next weekend I'll be sad that I'll only have him here for 2 short days... Maybe the baby will come next week and we can make it 4 long weekends in a row! I'll have to give her a pep talk and sort that out.

Last Saturday some of my friends from Jordan's old squadron threw me a baby shower. It was a lot of fun. I do have pictures of it that I was going to put up here, but we've already packed the camera for the hospital, and I don't feel like digging through the bag to put them up. Yeah I know lame excuse, but I'll put them up later with the first pictures of our baby girl. I keep hoping that she'll come a little early (thanks to our Dr. saying that she might), but I'm trying to put it out of my mind since she's just going to get here when she gets here. Oh well.

Tonight we went over a to a new friend's house. He works in Jordan's new squadron and his fiancee came in for a visit. We played several games and just hung out for a while. It was a really good time. Tomorrow Jordan is going to continue working on putting down some new carpet in one of our rooms and I will attempt to organize the baby's room a bit. Then, we're going to have dinner with Jordan's BSU director from the Academy and his family. They're in town visiting his parents. After that, we're going straight to a Halloween party! Tomorrow will be a busy day for sure. We just got a new video camera in the mail today from my dad, so maybe we'll post something up from our adventures tomorrow night. :-)

No comments: