Friday, October 10, 2008

...

I'm looking at that little countdown thingy to the right and thinking... 25 more days? .....ugggghhhh

I was so tired today. I'm sure that I'm still recovering a bit from Tuesday but sheesh. I pretty much slept the entire day away. I'm pretty sure that I slept for 8 of the 10 hours that Jordan was at work today. That's just ridiculous. I'm doing a lot better though if you're wondering. No nausea and yes, I'm drinking plenty of liquids (Mom).

Jordan is still working on his project, and it's looking really good! We finished the staining which he's touching up a bit, and then he just has to put in the pegs! I know you're probably wondering what it is, but I'll let you wonder a little longer until it's finished. It's cool though. :-)

I'm really excited about Thanksgiving. Danielle Anders called me yesterday, and a bunch of Jordan's friends from the Academy and their wives (well those who are married) are going to meet up in Clovis, NM at Cannon AFB, where a good amount of people we know are stationed right now, for a Thanksgiving get together! Last year we were fortunate enough to be able to spend Thanksgiving with Jeff and Sara Johnson some good friends of ours, but they have since moved and we just weren't sure what to do with ourselves. This is definitely the next best thing to spending the holiday with family. Jordan and I are really looking forward to it. (Besides it's a WHOLE lot cheaper than buying another set of plane tickets to NC)

We'll be in Charlotte for Christmas though and would love to see as many of our friends as we can. We'll have our baby girl to show off! We'll be around from 18 December to 1 January. Make plans people! Make plans! :-D

2 comments:

Holly said...

You're almost there! I know, it feels like FOREVER. I hope you can enjoy these last few weeks, and it sounds like you're getting lots of sleep. :) We're thinking about you guys and can't wait to see pictures of your little one.

pas527 said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling better and you were able to sleep so that your body could heal.

I talked with Suzanne yesterday, Monday, and told her I had been thinking about you all day. Did anything special happen on Monday.

The first year that Ed and were married, we spent Thanksgiving with his Marine buddies at Parris Island. It was a good holiday experience for us and we learned that there are other kinds of "families."

Blessings to you both,
Pat Sales