Monday, October 20, 2008

Jordan the writer

So yesterday we walk into church to go to Sunday School, and a lady stops us in the hallway and says, "Jordan! I read your thing in the paper!" Needless to say I was very confused because Jordan had neglected to inform me that he had written a letter to the editor of our local paper! He said that he had planned to tell me about it if they contacted him letting him know that they were going to publish it. They never did contact him, so I'm glad that our friend from church told him about it! Otherwise, we may have never known it was there. (We don't get the paper)

It's currently (Monday, Oct. 20) the 2nd most viewed thing on the Alamogordo Daily News website! Jordan and I have really enjoyed looking at comments that people have posted about it. Some people just don't understand satire.... others just want to start talking about politics! I guess that is what is on everyone's minds these days.

If you want to take a look at it here is the link to the letter on the Alamogordo Daily News website:

http://www.alamogordonews.com/opinion/ci_10752151

P.S. Be warned! It seems that whoever is in charge of advertising with our newspaper is a huge Obama fan! (Either that or Obama has just taken over the internet.) At any given time it seems that more than half of the advertisements on that site are selling Obama Biden. ;-)

No comments: