Monday, February 2, 2009

Poor Neglected Baby

So Liza decided a while ago that she likes her bouncer so we'll put her in there quite often. She likes to play with the toys that hang from it and just look around and stare wide-eyed at Heidi. Yesterday we put her in there for just a couple of minutes while we got ourselves ready to go to a Super Bowl party. I didn't check on her for a few minutes because she wasn't fussing at all so when I finally went to look at her this was what I found:

I guess from now on I need to always use the buckle so that she stays in there and doesn't try to run away.

Things have continued to go well for us. Jordan is training for the Bataan Memorial Death March with his squadron and isn't enjoying that very much. He just doesn't like having to spend a bunch of extra time running. He'd rather spend it with me :-). (You can read about the Bataan if you want to here: http://www.bataanmarch.com/ He and his squadron are doing the half.)

Today I went to Bethany's house for a walk. Just before we did that though I fed Liza and after her meal she squealed with delight. It was so cute! I can't wait for her to get a full blown laugh going. She's made a "heh heh" noise while smiling several times now so I think it's just around the corner!

This weekend Jordan, Liza, and I are going to El Paso and I'm going to a Beth Moore conference! I'm very excited about this. Jordan is being very nice to me and letting me go on this girls' trip with my bible study while he stays with Liza at the hotel. What a nice husband I have. :-)

No comments: