Monday, February 9, 2009

3 months? Already?

Yesterday, Liza turned 3 months old! I can't believe it's already been that long. She's doing really well. She still sleeps through the night, she's a great eater, and she's been talking up a storm! (She is limited to goo, guh and ah-goo but she says them ALL the time!)

I took a video and tried to have Liza say hello to her grandmas but instead she gave you a present at 0:15.

Liza smiles a lot but we haven't been able to catch it on camera because she always gives us lots of quick smiles instead of long ones. We finally got one though! Here it is:



Well it's not a full blown smile, but close enough!

I had a great time in El Paso at the Beth Moore conference. Jordan stayed at the hotel and got sick! I felt so bad for him but he insisted that he was fine to take care of Liza so I went ahead on Saturday morning to the rest of it. I think he did okay and he's feeling a lot better now. Tomorrow we're headed to Albuquerque. Jordan has a conference to go to for work and I think he's really looking forward to it. He's especially looking forward to getting shot with this "pain ray." I do not understand why anyone would volunteer to be shot with this thing that makes you feel like you're burning. You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_Denial_System

No comments: