Saturday, February 21, 2009

"Liza is HUGE"

I was inspired by my brother's comment to my Facebook picture to share with you just how much Liza has grown in these last 3 1/2 months. It is truly amazing to me how big she has gotten. We go to the doctor on 9 March to find out how much she weighs and all that but to give you an idea, she is now wearing 6-9 month clothing.

This is a picture of Liza from November:

and this is a picture of Liza from tonight:

Isn't it just unbelievable? It is all just going by so quickly. She is such a joy and I can't tell you how absolutely honored I am that the Lord has granted us this blessing of parenthood. It is a responsibility that we cherish everyday.
Tonight we went to a roof stomp for a new member of the 586th. We're not part of that squadron anymore, but Bernadette invited us to go and we were so excited! We just love hanging out with those guys.
I have been a little disappointed with the sling that I bought for Liza because it was a little too small. At the recommendation of Bethany, I tried putting her in it a different way and it worked! She really liked sitting in it like this. She's basically folded in half this way but she really liked it! Here is a picture from the roof stomp tonight:
Here is another picture of Liza from tonight. She's our little thug baby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great photos!