Sunday, April 19, 2009

Opposite Sides of the Country

Jordan is in LA and Liza and I are in NC. We've been apart since Easter, but I think Jordan is having a good time in CA and Liza and I are enjoying our visit with family. We definitely miss being together though and can't wait to get home.

The good news is that our home won't be home for very much longer! We got a buyer for our house! Our tentative closing date is 15 May so that's less than a month away! We'll have a place to stay (our friends are going away for 3 months so we'll stay at their place) and the Air Force will store our stuff until we get to a new house in OH. It's such a blessing that the Lord has provided for us in so many ways. Jordan and I look at our lives together up until now and are in awe of how good He has been.

So that's what's new on this end. Liza is getting a load of attention from everyone. She's the star now that she's here and that's fine with me! Jordan and I both get back to the southwest on Saturday and I can't wait for our family to be reunited!

No comments: