Tuesday, July 22, 2008

some summer

Sarah and I have had a wonderful summer so far. Since we have not been giving you regular updates, I thought it would be nice to share some pictures.

We had to say goodbye to our dear friends Jeff and Sara as they left to go to Del Rio. We will miss them.


Shortly after that we went to Colorado for a long weekend to celebrate...


our first anniversary.

(the cake picture was actually taken a few weeks later--sorry I cheated).
Anyways, we had a great time in Colorado getting to see several friends and just relaxing: work had been pretty stressful before that.


Then I got promoted. Our squadron really did a great job for me.


Then we got to go to NC for a week or so on a vacation to see our families. We got to be there for father's day and managed to share dinner with everybody. Noah is gone because he is spending the summer in NY doing an AF program. He really enjoys it.

No comments: