Monday, September 10, 2007

birfday

Today was my 21st Birthday. We had a really good time at church, Hastings, and Ryan Bird's house for lunch. Jordan and I took a nap afterwards and then went to Applebee's with some friends. We had a great time. The only bad part about Applebee's was that the Maple Butter Nut Blondie which was the reason for going to Applebee's for dinner was burned!! So... we got a refund and a free appetizer. I guess we'll go sometime soon and get the appetizer and try the Blondie again.

Jordan is so great. He was so loving and kind today. My best birthday present was having a whole day to spend with him. I'm glad that my birthday was on a Sunday.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can comment on your blogspot?!? This is so cool! I would say I was sorry you guys were stuck in New Mexico, but I think I would rather be there than in Enid. Cheers.
Cody
Oh yeah Happy late bday sarah!