Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Finger Fiasco

Today started out like any other day. Nothing out of the ordinary. I went to the gym with Mary Lou and then to lunch with some of the wives from Jordan's squadron and nothing went wrong until dinner time. Jordan and I went to a sporting goods store in order to buy me some goggles and a cap so that we could go swimming tomorrow.... little did we know, we will NOT be swimming tomorrow.

We came home and started getting dinner together. The plan was to have shrimp fettuccine alfredo so I put some water on to boil and got out the butter to start the sauce. I went to cut the butter and cut my finger instead. :-( It was a deep cut so we went to the emergency room and i had to get stitches... It didn't hurt except for the numbing medicine that the doctor had to put in my cut... yikes!!

Jordan took really good care of me. He was so nice and encouraging! I'm so lucky to have a superhero for a husband. After the hospital he took me to Applebee's and then we went to Marc and Mary Lou's for sherbet... so, thanks mainly to Jordan and also to the Fulsons, living through a finger fiasco wasn't so bad.

No comments: