Monday, March 16, 2009

Too long...

So I know that it has been too long since I've updated my blog when I have to catch up on 6 of my friend's blog posts!

Things are going well. We just had a visit with my parents and we all had a great time. Liza got tons of Grandma and Grandaddy kisses, smiles, and playtime. We didn't do anything too exciting but it was fun to relax, do a couple things around town, and spend time together. We played a lot of Bridge which Jordan and I both enjoyed very much.

Bethany, you asked for pictures so here they are!

Around Christmas we got one of these backpack carriers from Jordan's aunts and uncles so that we can take Liza hiking. We're not really supposed to put her in it until she can sit up, but Jordan was just so excited he couldn't help himself. She did pretty well in it for several minutes but I don't think she's ready for any hikes yet. Sorry Jordan.
"Mom, help!"

Mom seemed to have a lot of fun with Liza. She got her to laugh several times which I know she was excited about.

We do not support underage drinking. Mom and Dad like wine and Liza likes putting things in her mouth!

Mom, I spared you from humiliation by not posting the other mirror picture. :-)

Dad thought that the Bumbo was so cool. The flowers in the background are ones that Jordan brought to my mom on Tuesday afternoon after work. Our family dog Charlie died that day and Jordan wanted to cheer her up. He's such a nice guy.


So it's been a good week. Now it's back to house stuff so that we can start the "adventure" of selling our house! We'll see how it works out!

1 comment:

Kelly H said...

She is getting so big! What a beautiful baby girl!