Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Wow

Jordan is amazing. I don't think I could handle a 6 hour interview/presentation day. I'm so impressed by and proud of him. I've been waiting around Colorado Springs all day looking at the clock and I finally get to go pick him up in about an hour. Pray for him if you think about it! No matter if he gets the job or not, we know that God's hand is in our future!

Our baby girl is doing well, but if you're pregnant and tall, it's impossible to find reasonably priced maternity clothes. I'm convinced that you just have to make it to the right store at the right time to find just the right thing. I found one store that carries long maternity jeans (Old Navy), but they were out of my size and not all Old Navys have maternity sections... ALSO, why doesn't every department store have maternity clothes???? So far JC Penney has been the only place I've found anything. So mom, no Sears does not have a maternity section.... at least not the two that I visited. I know that I'll find what I need online, but who really wants to pay for shipping???

I did find the newest MercyMe CD today for $7.99. That made me feel a lot better about my clothing failures.

No comments: