Sunday, March 2, 2008

And She Keeps Growing....

Today Heidi is 18.5 inches tall and 18.5 inches long. She just keeps getting bigger! And judging from her paws, she has a long way to go! (Which we like because we wanted a big dog.) She's getting pretty good at "stay" now and when we're on a walk for the last couple of blocks we let her off the leash and say "go home!" She runs half a block, turns around, waits for us to catch up a bit, and runs another half a block until we get home. It's really cute that she knows which road to turn down to get home.

Yesterday Jordan bought me a SWEET new digital piano. I'm so excited about it. I started taking lessons again and instead of having to go to the church to practice, I can just go to my living room! Well that's about it for now. Things are going very well here in New Mexico.

No comments: