Monday, January 28, 2008

Gross Mexican Food

And the growth continues! Heidi grew a lot this week! She's now 15" long from her shoulders to the base of her tail and 15" tall from the ground to her shoulder! I can't believe how fast she grows... it's pretty crazy.



This is a picture from last night. One of our friends has a daughter named Josie and we babysat while she went to the movies. Heidi loved Josie because for some reason, a 6 year old has more energy than the two of us combined... go figure. They had fun playing together as evidenced by this movie:



Today we went to church and then to lunch with Shawn and Mia at this Mexican Restaurant we had not been to before. It was called El Camino and I didn't like it very much. Jordan enjoyed it and I think Shawn and Mia may have as well, but it just wasn't my thing. I think what really bugged me was that when we walked into the restaurant it smelled oddly similar to Heidi's puppy breath.... yeah....

After lunch we came back to our house and watched The Truman Show. The 4 of us enjoyed it very much. It was nice to hang out with Shawn and Mia this afternoon.

No comments: